Big alphabet letters and numbers for big learning!
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG STUDENTS: Each letter is designed in a thick foam that can be easily used by young students
- BRIGHT COLORS: These letter shapes come in bright colors to help teach students about colors and letters
- FUN AT HOME LEARNING: Kids will love to explore these letters at home through fun activities
- DEVELOP READING SKILLS: These letters are helpful tool in both developing language and beginning reading skills for young students
- MAGNETIC: These letters will stick to any magnetic surface making them a fun classroom addition
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
K-3 Core Standards
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- L.K.1f Produce and expand complete sentences in shared language activities.
- RF.1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- L.K.2d Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- L.K.2a Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I
- RF.1.3e Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.