A great linking manipulative!
- EARLY STEM: This linking toy set is ideal for exploring spatial relations, color and shape recognition and STEM concepts. Construction toys stimulate and develop necessary skills and imaginations in children
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Manipulative set promotes thinking, design, fine motor skills, and enhances eye-hand coordination as well as logic skills
- CREATIVE BUILD AND PLAY: Keep your kids entertained, busy and happy for hours with this construction manipulatives building toy. Allow their little fingers construct things from scratch, have fun and learn through play
- OPEN ENDED DESIGN: The possibilities are endless with this great linking manipulative set! Pieces are easy to fit together. Mix and match these building tubes to create pipelines, telescopes and simple chains
- STORAGE BIN: Comes in storage box which lets you easily take the set anywhere to entertain kids on-the-go. Storage bins for easy cleanup and use at home, in school, or at day-care centers. Storage bin measures 11-1/2 inches L x 7 inches W x 5-3/4 inches H
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.