This 29"H unit features an exclusive one piece molded ABS top and basin for easy cleaning. An award-winning solution to local and state hand-washing requirements for licensing, without the high cost of new plumbing and installation. Now sinks can be in any classroom!
Portable Hot Water Sinks are recognized and endorsed by licensing and health agencies as a solution for fighting infectious diseases with hand-washing. Check with your state & health department licensor to ensure that these products meet all sanitary standard requirements.
Portable Hot Water Sinks contribute to better classroom health. Other benefits include:
- Hot and cold water system, average temp is 110 degrees to 115 degrees
- Scald guard feature prevents water temperature from going higher than 125 degrees
- Self-contained hand washing station, no plumbing required
- Exclusive one-piece ABS top and oval basin for easy cleaning
- Comes with built-in soap dispenser
- Durable, attractive, locking maple laminate cabinet
- Hoses easily attach to tanks with Quick Connect™ feature
- Front locking swivel casters for stability when needed and ease of movement when desired.
- Includes one 5-gallon fresh water tank and one 6-gallon waste water tank; provides 40- 15 second hand-washings
- Components comply with one or more of the following standard; FDA, UL, CSA and NSF
- Includes one 1-oz. Steramine® Quarternary Packet
- 2-year limited warranty
- Standard oval ABS: 14"W x 11"L x 6"D
Dimension and Weight:
- Cabinet dimensions: 29"H x 25-1/2"W x 17-1/2"D
- Approximate weight: 85 lbs.
- Grounded, dedicated 20 amp wall outlet per sink unit
- Sink must be placed on a dry, inside level surface
- If extension cord is used, cord must be a 12/3, rated at 20 amps or higher
- GFCI protection with grounded plug
- ADA compliant blade handles