Organize games, books, manipulatives, and more with the 2 spacious compartments in this storage unit by Environments. The acrylic mirror gives a stimulating new perspective to infants and toddlers, while encouraging cognitive, social, and motor development. Top surface can be used for additional storage or as a play space for little ones. Alternatively, you can turn the shelf opening to the bottom to create a mirror surface activity table that's just the right height for a young child learning to stand. Great for use in preschools, classrooms, daycares, and at home. Proudly made in the USA and meets major environmental standards. Exclusive to Discount School Supply.
- ENCOURAGE INDEPENDENCE: This storage unit is just the right height for little ones to independently access toys, developing autonomy and the ability to make choices
- DISCOVERY MIRROR: Spark curiosity and imagination with the full-length acrylic mirror on the back. Mirrors help foster a young child's self-awareness, confidence, coordination, and concentration
- SAFETY IS KEY: Unit features shatterproof acrylic mirror, fully rounded corners, and an extra-deep depth of 16 inches for ultimate stability and tip-resistance
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of 3/4 inch thick melamine laminate, this unit is exceptionally durable. Very resistant to stains, scratches, and impact damage. Surface easily wipes clean with a mild soap and water solution
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Ships fully assembled in protective packaging. Item measures 48 inches L x 16 inches H x 16 inches D