Excellerations Indoor-Outdoor STEAM Easel
Item # STEASEL
Drop Ship/Special Shipping Applies. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Full details This Truck Icon means this item requires special handling and/or shipping. This product is not eligible for free or expedited shipping unless otherwise specified. Instead, we will add 15% to the merchandise total of these items for shipping, regardless of your order total. In some cases, the item may be sent directly from the manufacturer. Please Click Here to see our shipping section for further information.
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
Ages 2+ / Toddler
Versatile, multi-functional easel with large, double-sided magnetic white board for drawing, planning, or building with magnet or suction manipulatives. Magnetic whiteboard (24 inches x 36 inches) is big enough for several kids to use at the same time. Handy storage basket keeps supplies conveniently in reach. Sturdy construction with swivel casters (2 locking) and stainless-steel hardware make this versatile learning station easy to move indoors or out. Assembled unit is 23 inches long x 36 inches wide x 40 inches high. For ages 2 years and older.
- VERSATILE EASEL WITH DOUBLE-SIDED MAGNETIC WHITEBOARD: Large magnetic white board on both sides invite kids to explore with magnets, suction cups, or create imaginative drawings on either side. Kids can draw their plans then use magnetic or suction pieces (not included) to make their plans a reality!
- LARGE STORAGE BASKET: Roomy storage basket holds art supplies, manipulatives, magnetic letters and numbers, and more all within easy reach.
- OUTDOOR LEARNING: Easy to move on four swivel casters (two locking to hold in place as desired). Sturdy construction with stainless steel hardware makes this easel perfect for any outdoor learning area.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Step-by-step assembly instructions with text and pictures make it easy to assemble this versatile unit.
- SUPPORTS EARLY STEM: Children will have endless hours of fun practicing multiple STEM activities with tubes, gears, and magnets. Great as an early introduction to STEM for children ages 2 years and older.
Age / Grade
Ages 2+ / Toddler