Happy Hollow - Surface Mount
Item # PHH003
Drop Ship/Special Shipping Applies Full details This Oversized Tier 1 Icon means this item requires special handling and/or shipping due to its weight or dimensions. Tier 1 oversize items are charged 20% of the product total for shipping or a minimum charge of $119.95. Please Click Here to see our shipping section for further information.
Ships Within 10-14 weeks
Ages 6 mos + / Infant
There is a garden-full of possibilities for little ones in Happy Hollow! Children from infants to kindergarteners will squeal in delight at the whimsical, botanical wonder that awaits them. Forest friends hide under leaves, rest on vines and even hang to the side of the cheerfully colored playhouse. Surface mount installation. Product measures: 5 feet and 7 inches long x 5 feet and 11 inches wide and 6 feet and 2 inches high. For children ages 6 months and older.
- TAKE A PEEK: The Happy Hollow is an interactive playhouse bursting with possibilities in active play, sensory stimulation, motor skill development and imaginative play, that will flourish with your little ones as they grow. Whether slipping mail through the mailbox, playing a song on the snail drum, or ascending the rock climber to slide down the leaves- children will make memories with friends, gain skills, and enjoy the garden of Happy Hollow for years to come
- SENSORY DEVELOPMENT: Children will find textures to trace their hands over, hear a symphony of sound from the different animals of the house and see flashes of colors. The movement of colorful beads in Ferah the Firefly will catch a curious eye. Carl the Caterpillar’s colorful rings clink and clank together as a child grasps and pulls them
- INCLUSIVE PLAY: The Happy Hollow was designed to encourage inclusive play in diverse classrooms. The interior and exterior keep play near the ground so that everyone can reach. Whether children are playing house in the fantastic interior or exploring the many small wonders on the outer shell, everyone can play together
- MOTOR SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Children will flip levers on the front of the Mailbox with Chimes and work their whole arm to spin Bertie the Bluebird by the window. Each animal companion and even some of the plants, present tasks that work on the development of skills that will eventually lead them to be able to use a pencil, throw a ball and many other motions that are necessities for growing children
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Surface mount installation. Product measures: 5 feet and 7 inches long x 5 feet and 11 inches wide and 6 feet and 2 inches high
Age / Grade
Ages 6 mos + / Infant