The Giant STEM Water Pump features a cog system that is powered by a turning handle to transport water up a narrow tube and out through the spout. As an early STEM tool, children will learn how to make the pump work and demonstrate its uses.
- Aids the development of motor and problem solving skills, language and the understanding of STEM concepts. A tactile learning experience, the water pump will keep children engaged while they use their imaginations to explore water indoors or out.
- Includes stand, three cogs (one with handle), plastic tubing, outlet pipe, water drive cord and suction feet
- The sturdy steel frame is powder-coated to prevent rust and suction feet keep it stable during use. The hand-operated brake makes it easy to stop the flow of water at any time.
- Also includes a custom-fitted plastic cover with Velcro ties to keep the cover securely attached to the water pump. The two holes in the cover enable the water outlet pipe and handle to protrude. The clear plastic enables easy viewing of the water pump while keeping children safe from the moving cogs.
- Can be used inside or outside because the water collects from and can be poured back into the same tray, which keeps water contained
- Measures 30"L x 19"W x 12-1/2"H
- Tray not included