A new and innovative way to teach your students about different types of space, such as personal space, social distancing space, and more! One side of the spaceman is a ruler and the other side can be used for students that are learning nonstandard units of measurement. Great way to differentiate! Each student will need 5 brass fasteners to create their measurement tool.
- INNOVATIVE This measuring tool is unique to Really Good Stuff and is part of our new distancing line of products. Students can use the measuring tool in two different ways depending on their understanding of measurement: using a ruler or using nonstandard units of measurement. Great way to differentiate!
- VERSATILE Use this tool to teach about a variety of topics, such as: personal space, keeping a friendly distance between others, social distancing and more!
- COLLAPSIBLE This tool is approximately six feet long when it is at its longest length, but can easily be collapsed into a smaller size, approximately 1 foot. This will make it easy to store in student desks or book bins.
- HANDS-ON What better way to teach about space giving each student their own six-foot long spaceman that they can use at any time!
- ENGAGING Students will be super engaged when they see this unique and innovative tool that theyve never seen before, that they made! Also included is a 9" x 17" spaceman they can personalize and decorate.