Really Good Stuff® Mail Center & Paper Holders
Item # R159911
Really Good Stuff®
Keep your classroom, office, or home office organized with a Mail Center from Really Good Stuff. With 27 compartments that hold folders, assignments, projects, notes, notices and even tablets, you can reduce classroom clutter and missing items.
- EASY ORGANIZATION: This is a great organizational tool for teachers that are doing distance learning. It features 27 roomy compartments to hold folders, assignments, notices and notes and two wire racks on the side that are perfect for holding papers that need to be distributed. Also includes self-adhesive cardstock labels you can customize with students' names, subjects, etc., to identify each compartment.
- HIGH QUALITY: High quality and well-built yet economical, this mail center is made of industrial-grade 1/2" wood substrate and laminated with hard-wearing Melamine that will stand up to years of student and teacher use. The shelves and wire racks are sturdy, and assembly is easy with detailed instructions included.
- PERFECT SIZE: Available in black, blue, white, oak and mahogany , the mail center is 32" W x 12" D x 23 1/2 " H. The 27 roomy compartments are 10" W x 11 1/2 " D x 2 1/4 " H each. The two wire paper holders are 10" W x 1" D x 9" H each. The mail center comes with 30 self-adhesive cardstock labels, 2" x 5/8" each, folded. The mail center is stacked vertically to maximize counter space. Great for all classrooms, offices, and homes.
- GET STUDENTS INVOLVED: Students can easily find their names to turn in assignments and pick up homework at the end of the day. The mail center keeps the clutter away from tables and cubbies and cuts down on missing papers and folders. You can also have your children learn to stay organized at home with this piece of furniture.
- VERSATILE: In addition to keeping the classroom organized, the Really Good Stuff Mail Center is perfect for an office as a mail center for employees, teachers or faculty, home organization, or as storage for paper and folders. The Mail Center can also be transformed into a charging and storing station for smaller laptops and tablets.