Excellerations® Emotions Spanish Books, Dolls and Blocks Kit 2 - 4 books 4 dolls 16 blocks
Item # SPEMOALL2
Ages 3+ / Grades PreK+
A fun and interactive way to navigate social emotional learning starts here with the Excellerations® Emotions Spanish Books, Dolls and Blocks kit 2! This kit includes four large plush dolls, four 16-page books, and sixteen double-sided blocks. Each doll in this set of four expresses an emotion on its face: shyness, peacefulness, surprise and disgust. With the accompanying terms for these emotions in both English and Spanish, these dolls make for a fantastic tool in aiding the language development of any young students in your classroom. The four book titles included are; It Might Make You SURPRISED!, It Might Make You SHY!, It Might Make You PEACEFUL!, and It Might Make You DISGUSTED! They are sure to be a great addition to your home, school, or center. This block set includes 16 beechwood blocks including four emotions: shy, peaceful, disgusted, and surprised that feature a photo on one side, and art on the other. The corners are soft for safety.
- WHAT YOU GET: This set includes 4 different books sized 8-1/2” x 7”. They are constructed of thick, laminated paper and safety staples. Each book contains 16 pages with additional content on the inside and back front covers. Each doll is 18" tall and are plush, soft and huggable, providing a comfortable learning experience. The set comes with 16 blocks that measure 3” x 3” and feature four different emotions.
- GREAT FOR SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: These soft dolls give students a great way to express their own emotions as well, making them a perfect fit for students who need assistance in their social emotional development, including students with autism, ADHD and special needs. These blocks were created to help children to understand that emotions and feelings vary amongst people, and each emotion can look different from person to person. These books were written by teachers to help children with their social-emotional learning and mental well-being. They are meant to create expanded conversations and questions from children and focus on the facts that each person feels thing differently, and that is ok.
- REAL-WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY: These books and blocks contain real-world photography and feature a variety of different people, different family make-ups, and different skin tones.
- FOUR FEATURED EMOTIONS: The emotions included are shy, peaceful, disgusted, and surprised. They are sure to be a great addition to your home, school, or center.
- CREATED BY TEACHERS: This set of blocks was created by teachers to encourage play, discussions, and more. They can be used in a variety of ways and are safety tested for children 3 and older.
Age / Grade
Ages 3+ / Grades PreK+