Excellerations® Early Learning Connections Kit
Item # BABY101
Ages 6 mos + / Infant
Get a Head Start on Learning with the Excellerations® Early Learning Connections Kit. Designed for children aged 6 to 36 months, this kit helps build age-appropriate skills across all Head Start learning standards while fostering positive relationships between children and adults. With each card offering learning activity ideas for different ages, the kit grows with your child. You can use the provided activities or create your own, inspiring a lifelong love of learning through engaging with your child. The cards feature color-coded dots indicating the development of specific Head Start areas: Approaches to Learning, Social and Emotional Development, Language & Literacy, Cognition (Reasoning and Problem Solving), and Movement and Physical Development. The double-sided Activity Guide Cards are also bilingual, featuring English and Spanish.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8 Activity Guide Cards (9”x6”), 1 Plush Dog, 1 Indestructibles® Baby Book, 1 Fabric Photo Album with 13 photo pockets, 2 Hand Mirrors, 1 set of Rocking Stacking Rings, 1 Easy-Grasp Ball, 1 child-safe mealtime place setting including 1 plate, 1 bowl, 1 cup, 1 lid, 1 spoon, 1 fork, 1 knife. Also includes 1 Storage Bin.
- EASY AND STURDY STORAGE: Large clear plastic storage bin measures 14-1/2”L x 9”W x 7”H.
- BILINGUAL ACTIVITY GUIDE CARDS INCLUDED: The included bilingual Activity Guide Cards provide an overview of each item in the kit along with 4 age-appropriate activities for each item to promote skill building and development. One side of each card is in English - The other side is in Spanish.
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY: The items in this kit have been purposefully chosen by our teacher product developers to engage children in sensory hands-on play that encourages exploration, wonder, and excitement setting the child up for a lifetime love of learning!
- BUILDING CONNECTIONS: Items in this kit encourage connections and positive relationships with the adults in a child’s life. Some of the bonding activities include reading books together, looking at pictures together, learning to care for others, offering fun motor skills challenges, and encouraging expression of needs and preferences during mealtime.
- WARNINGS: Adult Supervision Recommended
Age / Grade
Ages 6 mos + / Infant
Discount School Supply®