The next-generation assessment tool for developing child care programs. Provides concrete approaches to scoring and assessing programs.
- Established and reliable for state- and district-wide QRIS
- Assesses programs for children from birth up to 36 months old
- Appropriate for continuous quality improvement studies
- Perfect for teacher self-evaluation, staff monitoring, and teacher training
- Provides specific items for evaluation and subscales to evaluate 6 areas: Space and Furnishings, Personal Care Routines, Language and Books, Activities, Interaction, and Program Structure