Comprehension Game Trio: Main Idea, Summary, and Inference
Item # 306973
Really Good Stuff®
Out of Stock
You save: $3.86 (6%)
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
It’s a fact…kids like games! Now you can boost your students’ comprehension skills with this engaging Comprehension Game Trio set of three unique reading/comprehension board games for 2-4 players focusing on Main Idea, Summary, and Inference skills. Students have access to 50 brief, yet substantial passages, each of which has its own set of multiple-choice questions to help players move through cool game features like slides, ladders, and bonuses. Each foldable Game Board has a corresponding set of numbered and color-coded Skill Cards with answer keys and Player Pawns, and Tokens are included for the games. And all materials are neatly stored in a sturdy Game Box that your students will seek out during reading time, center time, and free time…every time!
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This set includes 3 game boards (18" x 18" that fold to 9" x 9"); 3 sets of Skill Cards (Main Idea, Summary, and Inference - 165 cards total 3" x 4") that are leveled, color-coded, and numbered; 12 Player Pawns; 36 Tokens; a Really Good Instructional Guide with ideas and suggestions for use; and a sturdy Game Box for storage.
- A FUN WAY TO REINFORCE MAIN IDEA, SUMMARY, AND INFERENCE SKILLS: Get your students excited about comprehension with fun trail games like To the Moon, Around the World, and Mad Lab, each with cool graphics for a kid-perfect fit!
- HIGH-INTEREST TOPICS TO ENGAGE STUDENTS: The Skill Cards offer paragraphs and multiple-choice questions for high-interest topics your students will love! Plus…they’ll learn a multitude of interesting information as they interact with the Skill Cards.
- EXCITING AND CHALLENGING GAMES: These trail games remain exciting from start to finish with twists and turns featuring slides, ladders, and bonuses to keep your students on their toes and thinking about Main Idea, Summary, and Inference.
- CUSTOMIZE DIFFICULTY LEVELS FOR STUDENTS: The die image on each Skill Card indicates the complexity of the skill and allows you to tailor each game to meet your students' abilities. These hands-on Games are the perfect activity to support your scaffolded lessons.
Really Good Stuff®