Big and bright - these plastic letters are the perfect preschool manipulative.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: This set of magnetic letters can be used for kids to practice their spelling skills and vocabulary. It also helps support hands-on activities, phonics and grammar. Perfect for both the classroom and at home.
- KID-FRIENDLY DESIGN: These large size magnetic letters make them easy for small hands to play with.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The smooth plastic surface of these letters makes for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
- INCLUDES: Set of 40 uppercase letters, also featuring extra vowels and selected consonants for longer words.
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- RF.K.3a. Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
K-3 Core Standards
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- RF.K.2d Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words. (This does not include CVCs ending with /l/, /r/, or /x/.)
- RF.1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- RF.K.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
- RF.K.2e Add or substitute individual sounds (phonemes) in simple, one-syllable words to make new words.
- RF.1.3e Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.