Really Good Stuff® Author At Work 4-Pocket Student Folders - Set of 12
Item # 160022
Really Good Stuff®
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
It's easy to help your students get motivated, be informed, and stay organized for their writing with our Author at Work Folders that offer handy writing references and four interior storage pockets. Chock-full of writing tips, reminders, definitions, and strategies, these Folders offer daily writing help and reference for students both in the classroom and for take-home assignments. Four sturdy pockets hold work in progress and printed information throughout the folder covers punctuation, homophones, transition words, commonly misspelled words, figurative language, revising and editing, types of sentences, and more!
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This is a set of 12, 4-pocket, laminated Folders (9” by 12”) with 4 interior pockets measuring 9” by 4” each.
- HELP STUDENTS ORGANIZE WORK: These Folders will help your students organize and keep track of their writing work as they collect information, do research, write/revise/edit, and complete their assignments for publication.
- PUT WRITING STATEGIES AT STUDENTS’ FINGERTIPS: Each folder includes information to get your students thinking and using strategies for show-don’t-tell, beginning/middle/end story structure, things good writers do for revising and editing, using figurative language, and using transition words to tie ideas together.
- HELP STUDENTS WITH AN EVERYDAY WRITING REFERENCE: These Folders make writing tasks easier by providing quick reference for punctuation, editing marks, commonly misspelled words, figurative language, types of sentences, and sentence structure.
- STURDY, FOUR-POCKET FOLDERS: These sturdy, laminated Folders take the daily grind of going in and out of desks and take-home backpacks.
Really Good Stuff®