Songs are a powerful melding of language and music. Now as students enjoy the rhythms and lyrics of each song, they will develop important language and literacy skills.
- STORY SETS: Wheels On the Bus, Old Macdonald and There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly.
- INCLUDES: Character Pieces, Word Card Sheets, an Activity Guide, and plenty of Hook Dots.
- STORY TELLING: Ideal for story telling and early reading comprehension.
- EDUCATIONAL: Felt pieces are perfect for enhancing communication skills and retelling key details of story.
- QUALITY: Detailed felt figures are sewn with 3 dimensional fabric pieces and include sewn on hook strips on back. Sturdy cardstock word sheets included.