Set of 300 small cubes (3/4 inch) with grids and knobs that snap together to form imaginative structures. Set of 360 mini pipe tubes and 1000 linking snowflake discs are ideal for supporting early STEM engineering skills. Promotes perceptual and fine motor development and encourages cooperative play. Made of durable, washable plastic in appealing colors, Storage bin with locking lid included. Recommended for 3 years +.
- EARLY STEM: 3/4-inch cubes, 1.25-inch discs, 1.5-inch long mini pipe tubes are the perfect size for preschoolers to explore early engineering concepts.
- SNAP AND LINK: Cubes, flakes and tubes easily snap together vertically and horizontally to form imaginative structures.
- PROMOTES PERCEPTUAL AND FINE MOTOR DEVELOPMENT: Preschoolers will feel a real sense of accomplishment as they discover how to fit the knobs into the grids and watch their structure grow bigger with each added cube.
- ENCOURAGES COOPERATIVE PLAY: Bright colors and interesting cubes invite everyone to join the building fun. 300 colorful cubes mean there's plenty for several children to play together and build super-cool constructions.
- DURABLE, SAFE PLASTIC: Cubes are made of durable, washable plastic for years of building fun.