The Feelings Finder Social Emotional Learning Activity provides multiple ways for children to identify and accept emotions in themselves and others. Photos of animals, people, everyday objects, and nature prompt discussion and comparisons. Six plush dolls encourage children to recognize visual cues and show empathy and concern. The Breathe with Me Strip and Rainbow Mood Meter provides interactive tools to help children manage their emotions and positively redirect their behavior. By developing their social and emotional skills, children learn to maintain positive relationships, make responsible decisions, and achieve goals.
- HELP CHILDREN IDENTIFY EMOTIONS: 40 full-color, real-object photos (10 each of animals, people, everyday objects, and natural scenes) help children identify their feelings as they discover there's no wrong way to feel - a dog might make one child feel happy but frighten another
- FOSTER EMPATHY WITH CUDDLY CHARACTERS: Young children easily relate to six cuddly dolls with expressions that show happiness, calmness, sadness, anger, fear, and nervousness. A wonderful way to share a conversation together
- LEARN TO MANAGE EMOTIONS WITH INTERACTIVE TOOLS: Feel your heartbeat become calm as you breathe slowly and deeply. The Breathe with Me Strip provides visual cues that help children manage their emotions with increasing independence. The Rainbow Mood Meter encourages children to monitor their moods by moving the arrow along the spectrum. It's okay to be "half-way happy!
- HANGING CHART WITH CONVENIENT STORAGE POCKETS IS ALWAYS READY: No need to unpack and set up for a special activity. The Hanging Chart is always ready with photos, dolls, and Mood Meter. Storage pockets keep everything at hand to discuss, identify, accept, and manage emotions
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.