Help raise awareness of differing abilities with the problem solving of puzzles! Images capture real school settings and promote social-emotional development. 11-3/4 inches x 8-1/2 inches, 12 pieces each.
- HELPS DEVELOP MULTIPLE SKILLS: Helps children develop strong hand-eye coordination, cognitive and visual feel, fine motor skills, and problem-solving abilities. Develops pincer grasp, the same muscle group used for writing
- RECOGNIZE EMOTION: Effective and useful in processing emotional and verbal and non-verbal communication. Helps young kids learn about accepting and including their friends and classmates with disabilities and autism
- GROUP LEARNING: Can be worked on independently or with a group. Targets NAEYC Areas of Development: Social-Emotional Development
- EASY JIGSAW PUZZLES: Great use for problem solving. Can be used for elderly people with dementia, helping to strengthen their dexterity and mental capabilities. Children with disabilities can use these puzzles to develop their dexterity and mental skills
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.