Through the use of diverse types of families, children will learn to identify different family members and the role each plays, as well as what their own role is in a family.
- 24 pages each
- Books measure 5-7/8"W x 7"H
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.
- Single-Parent Families by Sarah L. Schuette
- Foster Families by Sarah L. Schuette
- Blended Families by Sarah L. Schuette
- Adoptive Families by Sarah L. Schuette