Introduce diversity and culture to your classroom!
- GREAT TEACHING TOOL: Children will learn similarities and differences between people by exploring languages, locations, customs, ethnicities, wardrobes and more from countries around the world.
- WOODEN FIGURES INCLUDED: Aboriginal Australian, Canadian, Chinese, German, Ghanaian, Guatemalan, Hollander, Indian, Inuit American, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mexican, Native American, Russian, Saudi Arabian and Tahitian.
- BOOK TITLES INCLUDED: Afghanistan, Canada, Egypt, England, India, Kenya, Mexico, The United States of America.
- KIT INCLUDES: (8) books on various countries, (18) wooden multicultural children, (8) multicultural puppets, (1) globe and (1) storage bin
- SEL: Supports social emotional development and social emotional learning.
- CALM-DOWN TOOLS: Use this in conjunction with other calm-down tools to create a place of peace in your classroom.