Kids will love exploring geometric concepts with these 6 translucent double-sided 9 inches square Geoboards. One side has pegs in traditional grid pattern, opposite side has pegs in diagonal pattern. Kids can stretch the included rubber bands onto the knobbed pegs to create shapes, investigate symmetry, and explore spatial relations. Set of 6 with 144 rubber bands.
- SUPPORT EARLY STEM. Hands-on tool for exploring shapes, spatial relations, symmetry, and more. Kids stretch the included rubber bands onto the raised pegs to form squares, triangles, pentagons, hexagons - even shapes within shapes - as they investigate geometric concepts
- GREAT ON LIGHT PANELS: Kids will love exploring geometric concepts with these translucent double-sided Geoboards. One side has pegs in traditional grid pattern, opposite side has pegs in diagonal pattern. Both sides are visible simultaneously for twice the fun, and the 6 translucent colors really glow on a light panel!
- SAFE: Safe, rounded and raised edges keep pegs intact. Designed so that pegs do not easily break like others on the market, and knobbed so rubber bands stay put
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Help kids continue to develop hand-eye coordination by placing rubber bands onto geoboards
- FUN FOR EARLY LEARNERS: Use geoboards to create shapes to represent fractions or create shapes within shapes. Geoboards are ideal for elementary or preschool children who are just learning math concepts. Great for home or school.