A set of 12 construction blocks in two sizes that light up and change color when they are turned. Perfect for using ICT (Information and Communications Technology) to learn sequencing. Each cube requires 2 x AA batteries and PH2 screwdriver (not included). Children will love turning the blocks in their hands to see which color they will change to next. Why not incorporate them into other construction resources to add excitement and increase engagement with ICT. They are wonderful when combined with natural or see-through bricks to create a light up igloo or a colored window.
- INTERACTIVE: The blocks change color when turned on a different side
- VERSATILE: Fantastic for use in math, sensory and construction zones
- SENSORY TOOLS: Perfect for use in sensory rooms and calming corners
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wipe clean with damp cloth. Do not submerge in water
- ALL AGES: Suitable from birth