Super lightweight, soft white putty is fun and easy to mold and air dries in 24 hours – versatile modeling with no mess! When dry, projects can be painted with BioColor, tempera, acrylic and Liquid Watercolor.
- WHAT YOU GET: Box of 16-2 oz resealable packets. Total product amount is 32 oz. White air-dry putty dries within 24 hours.
- USES: Air dry putty is a soft alternative to clay; it is easier to mold, is non-stick, and not messy. Once the putty dries (after 24 hours), the project can be painted, glued with collage materials, or decorated with other art mediums.
- BENEFITS: Helps develop motor skills, creative expression, and is great for STEM & STEAM activities or projects. Air-Dry Putty is a great arts & crafts basic, perfect for any classroom, home, daycare, or after school program. Also, great to make miniatures!
- THE ART OF LEARNING: Colorations products are designed to encourage and promote learning within the arts & crafts world.
- SAFE: All Colorations products are non toxic and are safe for children.