It's a color exploration that takes kids' art to a dazzling new level! BioColor® paint brings a new dimension to drawing and finger painting because unlike regular craft paint, it can be used on paper, plastic, wood, cardboard and even foil. Easily use it for stamping, and stenciling patterns, creating scratch art, making window clings and marbeling effects. You can even create mixable, multi-colored play putty. BioColor paint comes in eleven bright colors that include: black, blue. brown, green, magenta, orange, red, turquoise, violet, white and yellow. Available in Fluorescent & Shiny colors too. Discover the colorful explorations that BioColor paint can make possible for your kids. Use the links below for easy-to-follow activity ideas. AP Certified.
- VERSATILE UNIQUE PAINT: Bright bold colors, creamy texture spreads easily, won't crack or fade with age, and shines without additives after drying.
- EASY TO APPLY: Can be applied using fingers, brushes, spatula, scrapers, foam paint rollers .Experiment in so many ways. Watch our videos to explore all the many possibilites this paint provides.
- ADHERES TO MANY SURFACES: Use to paint paper, cardboard, wood, metal, glass, and plastic, and foil. Try Resist Art, Scratch Art, Marbling, Blotting and more. Try our plastic ornaments to create non blending creations.
- WINDOW ART: Paint directly onto glass and it will adhere! Create window clings that looks beautiful in the sunlight and can be seen from outside without fading or cracking. Put a cloth underneath where you don't want the paint to go! You can peel it off when you are ready to change it up! Try foil painting too!
- SAFE & NON-TOXIC: AP approved for safety and ASTM-D346 certified for non-toxicity. Formulated and made in USA. Washes off skin easily with soap and water. Does not contain most common allergens. Free from Latex, Dairy & Casein, Egg, Gluten, Peanut & Tree Nut or Soy.
BioColor® X-Ray Hand Art
BioColor® Shiny Surface Art
BioColor® Scratch Art Activity
BioColor® Marble Art
BioColor® Blotter Effect