Introduce and reinforce beginning math concepts with Unifix® math activity sets!
- Set includes: 100 interlocking, plastic counting cubes plus activity guide
- Provide children hands-on numerical exploration in 10 colors
- Set of 6 sturdy 12 page pattern books teach patterning, sequencing, decoding and color recognition with full-color illustrations
- Progressive in difficulty
- 1-10 "stair" visually demonstrates numbering, ordering, and sequencing
- Numbers are shown as a collection of ones
- Durable plastic
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand the number '10' contains 1 set of ten and 0 ones.
- K.CC.B.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
K-3 Core Standards
- K.CC.A.1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- 1.NBT.B.2a 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones - called a �ten.�
- 2.NBT.A.1a 100 can be thought of as a bundle of ten tens - called a �hundred.�
- K.CC.A.2 Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
- 1.NBT.C.6 Subtract multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 from multiples of 10 in the range 10-90 (positive or zero differences), using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method and explain the reasoning used.
- 2.NBT.B.5 Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.