Make structures big enough to sit in or as small as a shoebox
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives such as creating models and analyzing data to solve a problem
- Set includes 130, 8-inch bending straws and 100 connectors in 5 colors
- Idea book included
- Supports STEM, STEAM and engineering
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.