Explore the concept of probability through hands-on experience! Drop all 6 balls at one time through tube and take note of where each ball exits the maze. Encourage children to explain what they see.
- STEM OBJECTIVES: This helps kids with observing and measuring motion, planning and investigating the effects of forces on an object.
- ENDLESS FUN: Pieces fit together in endless configurations.
- MULTI-USE: Great for cooperative play in groups, cause and effect, estimating, and visual tracking.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Children can learn about balance and spatial relationships.
- INCLUDES: 160 Connector Pegs, 6 Balls, 10 Straight Tubes, 4 Curved Tubes, and 21 Y Tubes.