A beautiful decoration that will brighten any room! Use spray bottles or brushes to paint these tissue-paper lanterns with Liquid Watercolor™ (do not overly saturate). For even more dazzle, enhance with Gold or Silver Liquid Watercolor™ accents or add glitter, sequins or rhinestones! Each measures 5"Dia. Not intended for use with candles or light bulbs.
- Set of 12 white tissue-paper lanterns
- Use Liquid Watercolor™, spray bottles, or brushes to decorate!
- Instant, customizable art!
Make your own Magic Lanterns!
First, assemble a lantern by "popping" it up and inserting the metal spacer. Use spray bottles or brushes to paint the lantern with Liquid Watercolor™. For a shimmery look, use a brush to paint the entire lantern with a light coat of Gold or Silver Liquid Watercolor™. Allow the paint to dry completely, then add accents in other Liquid Watercolor™ colors. When dry, add glitter, gemstones or collage bits for extra pizzazz. A beautiful decoration that will brighten any room! (Not intended for use with candles or light bulbs.)
Why use Liquid Watercolor™ Lanterns as a part of your Arts & Crafts curriculum?
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development for Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Provides children with varied open-ended opportunities and materials to express themselves creatively through two- and three-dimensional art
- Gives children an opportunity to develop and widen skills that support artistic expression
- Promotes development of fine motor skills
- Encourages self-expression