Each book in this series presents the alphabet from A to Z using words connected with familiar subjects that are part of young children's everyday lives. Books are 9-1/2" x 11-3/4".
- Each page presents a new letter of the alphabet alongside a word beginning with that letter
- Each photo is also accompanied by a caption providing a fun or interesting fact
- A design feature showing the whole alphabet with the relevant letter highlighted runs throughout each book, allowing the reader to see the whole alphabet at once and get a sense of where each letter sits in relation to the letters around it
Titles include:ABC's at the Park, ABC's at the Store, ABC's at Home
and ABC's in Nature
PreK-K Core Standards
- RF.K.1d. Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- LAN (P) Understand that illustrations help present ideas or information in informational text.
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.