Identify, compare and contrast objects by attributes (shape, size, color) to develop vocabulary, mathematical reasoning and logical thinking skills.
- INTRODUCTION TO STEM: Identify, compare and contrast objects by attributes (shape, size, color) to develop vocabulary, mathematical reasoning, STEM and logical thinking skills
- EDUCATIONAL: The basic, recognizable shapes in visually-stimulating colors invite exploration and discussion. Pattern cards in 3 skill levels provide opportunities for children to construct 3-D structures from 2-D photographs
- SET INCLUDES: 18 colorful wooden blocks in 7 shapes, 25 pattern cards and cloth storage bag
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Help kids continue to develop hand-eye coordination by building blocks to match images on activity cards
- STURDY: Set will last over time
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Describe and name shapes in the environment and identify their position.
- K.G.A.3. Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, �flat�) or three-dimensional (�solid�).
- MAT (P) Use objects and position words to create and extend patterns.