These wooden puzzles will really take you places as you learn about your world! The bright colors and engaging graphics provide the ideal starting point for conversations and stories about communities, families and how we all fit into the world we share.
- CELEBRATE DIVERSITY: Community puzzles celebrate diversity in the neighborhood. The images depict everyday people and community figures of different cultures and ethnicities working, living and interacting together
- EDUCATIONAL: Bright colors and engaging photos provide the ideal starting point for conversations and stories about communities and how we all fit into the world we share
- INTERACTIVE: Great for the classroom or at home, these wooden puzzles offer hours of hands-on learning fun. While children are assembling the puzzles, teachers and parents can engage them in discussions about different people in the neighborhood
- VARIED PIECE COUNTS: 4 puzzles are 8-pieces, 4 puzzles are 10-pieces, and 4 puzzles are 12-pieces
- HIGH QUALITY: The brightly colored and detailed image puzzles were designed to hold up to years of use
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Show awareness of community job responsibilities and the need for community rules.
- SOC (P) Understand that people belong to groups (e.g., families, school communities).