Stack beads of different colors and shapes onto the dowels to match the provided pattern boards.
- Completing the patterns sharpens visual perception, classification, counting skills and logical thinking
- High quality, finished wood
- 72 wooden beads (3 beads each of 4 shapes in 6 colors)
- 5 laces, 22"L
- 5 wooden stands, 2-1/2"L x 2-1/3"W x 3/4"H
- 5 wood dowels, 11-1/2"L
- 10 different patterns on 5 double-sided pattern boards
- Teacher's activity guide
- Storage box measures 13"Sq. x 2-1/2"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Directly compare two objects with a common measurable attribute.
- K.MD.B.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.