Learning and understanding spatial relationships paves the way to important concepts such as top and bottom, right and left, between, behind, under and more.
- SET INCLUDES: 4 wooden bases, 4 sets of 6 figures, 20 cards and an activity guide with many engaging ideas.
- EDUCATIONAL: Learning and understanding special relationships paves the way to important concepts and meanings of direction words.
- VARIETY OF USES: Cards and toy set teach children directional words such as top, bottom, left, right, under, over and behind.
- QUALITY: Wooden trays and MDF puzzle pieces are durable for long use. Cardstock activity cards are designed for durability.
- COMMON CORE READY: Math set supports basic common core standards for the PreK classroom such as using objects and position words to create and extend patterns.
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Use objects and position words to create and extend patterns.