This unique two-in-one unit combines a changing table with a portable sink. Featuring an exclusive one piece molded ABS top and basin for easy cleaning, a 1" thick changing pad, and safety strap. An award-winning solution to local and state hand-washing requirements for licensing, without the high cost of new plumbing and installation. Now sinks can be in any classroom!
Ozark River® Portable Hot Water Sinks are recognized and endorsed by licensing and health agencies as a solution for fighting infectious diseases with hand-washing. Check with your state & health department licensor to ensure that these products meet all sanitary standard requirements
Ozark River® Portable Hot Water Sinks contribute to better classroom health.
Other benefits include:
- Hot and cold water system; average temp is 110° to 115°
- Scald guard feature prevents water temperature from going higher than 125°
- Self-contained hand washing station, no plumbing required
- Exclusive 1-piece ABS top and oval basin for easy cleaning
- Comes with built-in soap dispenser
- Includes 1" changing table pad
- Durable, attractive, locking maple laminate cabinet
- Additional locking storage under changing area with one fixed shelf
- Hoses easily attach to tanks with Quick Connect™ feature
- Front locking swivel casters for stability when needed and ease of movement when desired
- Includes one 5-gallon fresh water tank and one 6-gallon waste water tank; provides 40, 15 second hand-washings
- Components comply with one or more of the following standard: FDA, UL, CSA and NSF
- Changing area holds up to 40 lbs.
- 2-year limited warranty
<bold>Basin Dimensions: </bold>
- Standard oval ABS: 10"W x 11-1/2"L x 6-1/4"D
<bold>Dimension and Weight: </bold>
- Overall changing table dimensions: 39"H x 56-1/2"W x 25-1/2"D
- Changing Deck Dimensions are 39"L x 22 3/8"W x 7"H
- Approximate Weight: 95 lbs.
<bold>Operating Requirements: </bold>
- Grounded, dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker per sink unit
- Sink must be placed on a dry, inside level surface
- If extension cord is used, cord must be a 12/3, rated at 20 amps or higher
- GFCI protection with grounded plug
- ADA compliant blade handles