Choose the finest in outdoor learning! This sturdy sensory table is designed for toddlers and doubles as a sand table. Gather feathers, leaves, mud, sand, and more to the table to explore. Children will want to go outside with their friends and start exploring and learning with our outdoor sensory table. Large enough for a couple children to gather around and experiment.
- EDUCATIONAL: Bring the classroom or activities outdoors and inspire creativity and exploration. Ideal for natural exploration with magnifiers, mud, leaves, branches, insects and more for outdoor learning. Bonus, the table doubles as a sand and sensory material table too.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Sensory table measures 24.75 inches long x 17.5 inches wide x 20.5 inches high. Lid included. Assembly required.
- QUALITY DESIGN AND MATERIALS: Made from durable eucalyptus wood that doesn't need to be treated and naturally weathers over time. Clean with water and mild detergent or bleach. Long lasting and durable for play.
- IDEAL USE: The outdoor sensory mixing table is great for home use or in the classroom setting. The students and little learners will love to play and experiment. The perfect way to get children engaged with the outside world and exploring. For children ages 18 months and older.
- CREATIVITY: A great way to get your kids not only outside, but their young minds thinking of creative ways to explore outside. Kids can find unique and colorful leaves to take back and draw or paint. Create a fun outdoor, all natural collage!