orders over $33 use code BTSFREE
orders over $33 use code BTSFREE
Early Childhood Teachers Can Spend More Time Teaching and Less Time Planning As Discount School Supply Expands Solution KitMONTEREY, Calif., March 5, 2018 /Cision
Over 50 years of academic research has proven time and again, that high-quality early childhood education has an extraordinary long-term impact on a child’s future academic and life success. Every minute of teaching time then is critical. The more time teachers spend teaching – and less time researching and developing lesson plans and gathering materials – the more children benefit.
Discount School Supply (www.discountschoolsupply.com), the preeminent supplier of early childhood educational products in the USA and 40 countries, announced an expansion of its timesaving quality learning solution kits, that provide a variety of physical and cognitive activities to help teachers deliver specific outcomes, while substantially saving prep time.
“If you step into a preschool you’ll see teachers are in constant motion. They’ve told us they need more time-saving solutions so they can spend more time teaching,” said Cathy Adams, Discount School Supply’s Senior Vice President of Merchandising. “We’ve developed these solution kits around various learning areas with each kit including the tools, materials, and activity plans teachers need. The activity guides provide for multiple ways to use the kits over and over. And the stackable storage bins keep the solution kit contents organized.”
57 solution kits supporting these nine critical learning areas, are included in the March 2018 edition of Discount School Supply’s highly regarded early childhood education reference book:
· Outdoor Play: These kits enable teachers to expand their curriculum to outdoor environments by providing a variety of materials for hands-on learning.
· Active Play: These kits support children as they explore movement skills in a number of ways.
· Science and Nature: These kits help teachers guide their curious students through exploration and experimenting.
· Social and Emotional: These kits contain the tools and activities needed to support the social and emotional development of young children, and develop skills necessary for school and life.
· Language and Math: These kits help children develop basic foundational skills to support early childhood success.
· Room Solutions: These solutions help educators create classroom spaces that support healthy interaction among children, staff and parents.
· Family Engagement: These kits enable parents to keep learning going outside of the classroom, and increase quality time with their children.
· Curriculum: These kits provide curriculum support materials and supplies for the industry leading Frog Street learning programs.
· Arts and Crafts: These kits are designed to help teachers grow the fine motor skills and encourage open-ended creativity.
“Our solution kits provide convenient, quality, ready answers to help today’s busy early childhood education teachers spend more time teaching and helping children thrive,” said Dipak Golechha, Chief Executive Officer of Excelligence Learning, the parent organization of Discount School Supply. “This expansion of solution kits is part of our relentless commitment to offer early childhood education teachers the best developmentally appropriate products and services, at the best prices, that help advance a child’s physical and cognitive skills.”