Item # MAGPHON
You save: $69.96 (32%)
Get it fast. Usually ships in 2 days or less!
Ages 4+ / Grades PreK+
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Magic Phonics is an educational tool, made of connected wooden blocks which interact with tablets. A dedicated app introduces letter and sound correspondences leading to reading skills. The wooden blocks work with the body's static electricity, which make them 100% electricity and battery-free! Compatible with iPad4 and iPad4+.
- INCLUDES: 49 learning blocks, high frequency words, more than 100 words to discover, step-by-step reading sequences and a lifetime access to award-winning educational apps.
- MAKES READING FUN: Wooden blocks and games on a tablet? That sounds way too much like fun to be a learning resource… But the Magic Phonics set is just that – an educational toy that will teach your little ones the phonic foundations of reading and writing without them even realizing.
- PERFECT FOR PRE-K: Help your child get one step ahead in learning to read, with a system that prepares them for and lines up ideally with the preschool and pre-kindergarten curriculum, or the Early Years Foundation stage. Whether they’re a native English speaker or not, Magic Phonics is the perfect way to get them familiar with the written word.
- APP INCLUDED: The downloadable app is free as part of the Magic Phonics children’s toy. It contains 18 sequences to learn phonics step by step, and 150 words to work with, as well as learning activities to develop phonemic awareness, enrich vocabulary, and build the fundamentals of writing and reading.
- INTERACTIVE WOODEN STAMPS: The letter stamps aren’t just any old wooden toys – they actually interact with the app on your tablet. But don’t worry, there aren’t any batteries to charge or change, as the stamps are 100% electricity free. Instead, they work with the body’s natural static electricity. Magic!
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPAD/TABLET (not included): Is compatible with all iPads including iPad mini (except iPad 1) and most Android tablets. The stamps are designed to interact with tablet screens without causing damage, as the sensors are made from a special, flexible material. The sensors creating interaction with the tablet are made from flexible material, intended to prevent damage to the tablet screen.
Age / Grade
Ages 4+ / Grades PreK+