Discover the world through sound! Listening is an essential part of literacy and language development. Each game includes 12 photographic game boards, 120 tokens, Audio CD, and multilingual directions in English, Spanish, and French. Each audio CD features 29 different sounds for a variety of listening experiences!
PreK-K Core Standards
- RF.K.2. Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
- LAN (P) Begin to recognize how spoken words are divided into parts (syllables).
K-3 Core Standards
- SL.K.2. Confirm understanding of a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media by asking and answering questions about key details and requesting clarification if something is not understood.
- RF.1.2d Segment spoken single-syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds (phonemes).
- SL.1.2. Ask and answer questions about key details in a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media.
- SL.K.1a. Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (e.g., listening to others and taking turns speaking about the topics and texts under discussion).
- SL.K.6. Speak audibly and express thoughts, feelings, and ideas clearly.
- SL.1.4 Describe people, places, things, and events with relevant details, expressing ideas and feelings clearly.