Children with varying manipulative skills will love the soft, bendable, snap-together pieces in vibrant colors
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives such as creating models and analyzing data to solve a problem
- The 131-piece Group Set includes 10 eyes and 2 wings/ears, rods and connectors plus 4 two-sided 1:1 pattern cards in a sturdy plastic container measuring 7 1/2"H x 16"L x 11"W
- These sets meet NAEYC's developmentally appropriate practice standards
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.