Children can practice customary capacities, liquid measurement and metric conversions with this set.
- Made of durable plastic
- Each piece is clearly marked
- Built to provide years of use
- 3 liquid measuring cups: cup (8oz/250ml), pint (16oz/500ml) and quart (32oz/1000ml)
- 6 standard spoons: 1/8 tsp., 1/4 tsp., 1/2 tsp., 1 tsp., 1/2 Tbsp. and 1 Tbsp.
- 5 dry measuring cups: 1/8 cup, 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup and 1 cup
- 5 measuring jars: gill, pint, quart, half-gallon and gallon (metric 100ml-3000ml)
- Teacher's activity guide
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.MD.A.1. Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.
K-3 Core Standards
- 3.MD.A.2 Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.