Our sturdy, plastic geoboards are built for classroom durability.
- SUPPORT EARLY STEM: These 9 inches Sq. boards are a great hands-on tool for learning attributes of shapes, spatial relations, patterning and counting
- GAMES: Fun to build triangles, squares and pentagons using rubber bands on peg boards. Play math games by using each board as a quadrant and create new shapes and shapes within shapes using rubber bands
- SAFE: Safe, rounded and raised edges keep pegs intact. Designed so that pegs do not easily break like others on the market
- FUN FOR EARLY LEARNERS: Use geoboards to create shapes to represent fractions or create shapes within shapes. Geoboards are ideal for elementary or preschool children who are just learning math concepts. Great for home or school
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR: Help kids continue to develop hand-eye coordination by placing rubberbands onto geoboards