Colorful and ready to sort! Squishy, multicolored rubber bugs, farm animals, jungle animals and fruit counters are a fun way to introduce early math skills.
- EDUCATIONAL: These counting animals, bugs and fruit are a fun and colorful educational toy for kids learning to count!
- CREATIVE: With nearly 500 bold and brightly colored pieces to choose from, the options are endless. Teach children to organize, count, and identify colors
- MOTIVATE AND STIMULATE: Great STEM educational math manipulatives for preschoolers and Montessori materials toy that includes rainbow color sorting & counting activities. Also great as sensory autism toys or math Montessori toys for toddlers
- TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES: Introduce color recognition & basic mathematics concepts to toddlers. The math manipulatives also function well as preschool toys with addition & counting by 2s, 3s, 4s and 5s
- SAFE: Toys are stored in reusable tubs for easy clean up. Made from non-toxic, Latex-Free rubber
- LAB TEST APPROVED: Ideal from age 5 to adult. Please supervise small children
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.MD.B.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- K.NBT.A.1. Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (such as 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
- K.OA.A.3. Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).