You won’t believe it until you feel it! Foam Alive truly feels alive in your hands and never dries out, allowing it to be used over and over again. This STEM product encourages young scientists to create new and exciting experiences that foster the skills of collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity. It’s a great way to get students involved and help them understand just how fun science can be!
- 1LB BAG OF FOAM ALIVE: Foam Alive from Steve Spangler Science truly feels alive in your hand, creating a fun sensory experience. Shape it, roll it, and let it go!
- AT-HOME SCIENCE FUN: This science kit can be done in the classroom or right at home! It’s easy for caregivers, parents, and teachers to keep students entertained and engaged while learning about polymers and Non-Newtonian substances
- NEVER DRIES OUT: It’s a fun, hands-on science experiment for kids that’s easy to clean up and can be played with time and time again
- EXCITING STEM ACTIVITY: This Steve Spangler kit is an essential STEM learning activity to incorporate into your curriculum. You can also perform different experiments including testing buoyancy and how Foam Alive is affected by temperature
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: With a 1lb (16 oz ) bag of Foam Alive and step-by-step instructions included, you have everything you need to get the science learning started!