This is a five-book series, named Acorn: These Are My Senses. Each book in this series takes a very simple look at a different sense: taste, sight, hearing, touch, or smell. Leveled text with repeated use of high frequency words makes the books perfect for beginning readers, while bright, colorful photographs complement the text and maintain readers' interest.
- TITLES INCLUDED: What Can I Feel?, What Can I Hear?, What Can I See?, What Can I Smell? and What Can I Taste?
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNING READERS: Easy to read. Simple, patterned text is used to reinforce concepts
- VIVD PICTURES: Photographs and simple text introduce the features of our senses, which make it easy for kids to understand.
- GREAT FOR YOUNG AGES: Age range 4-8 years.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT: Paperback, each book is 24 pages each & 8"W x 6-3/4"H"