A great way to introduce coding in an easy, inviting way.
- Children as young as 5 can learn to code with Botley®
- With his advanced features, he'll grow with them for many years to come
- Use him right out of the box - he'll have kids coding in minutes
- 100% screen free and includes a 77-piece activity set
- 5 "AAA" batteries required
- Supports STEM learning and technology
More about Botley®:
- Detect objects - and moves around them!
- Follow looping commands
- Navigate obstacle courses
- Follow black lines
Botley® also has additional hidden features to unlock:
- Your child will get to learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. Botley teaches the basics of coding through active play, completely screen free. Perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Completely screen free coding - no phone or tablet required. Botley® has an easy-to-use remote programmer, which transmits your commands - and off he'll go!
- Botley® can detect objects and be programmed to go around objects with if/then logic. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, follow black lines and has hidden features to unlock!
- Botley's® 77-piece activity set comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges