These Jelly Marbles help kids learn about hydrogels and how they're used to help the environment. They can also be used to teach lessons in color and light. What starts out as a 3mm pebble, quickly becomes an approximately 20mm ball of jelly! 50-gram jar of Jelly Marbles (over 700 individual Jelly Marbles) can be used over and over again.
- MAKE SCIENCE FUN: Learn about the science of polymer jelly marbles and water through this fun and interactive science experiment with clear jelly spheres.
- LEARN ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT: Learn about important properties of hydrogels and how they are saving the environment and the role these spheres can play in maintaining a healthy environment.
- GREAT FOR THE CLASSROOM: This science kit is a great way to introduce environmental studies topics and the amazing properties of superabsorbent polymers to young scientists.
- INCLUDES: (1) 25-gram pouch of Clear Spheres, (1) Mini-mixing tray, (3) Pipettes,(1) Packet of True Colors coloring tablets, (4) 270 mL (9 oz.) plastic cups, 1 Petri dish - 101 mm (4 in), (1) White measuring scoop, (1) Baby Soda Bottle with cap,
- Bottle cap color may vary