Colorations® Natural Wooden Buttons
Item # PQNWDBTN
You get unfinished round buttons in a resealable gusset bag! Made of natural wood, these nature buttons will add flair to any arts and crafts project. Natural wood is easy to paint with markers and dye with liquid watercolor.
- WHAT YOU GET: Hundreds of unfinished round wooden buttons. Size is 0.79-inch in diameter and 3 mm thick. They are smooth with a flat profile with a nice gentle dip in the middle.
- NATURAL: These buttons are made of real wood and will add flair to any arts and crafts project. A great alternate to stickers or pom poms.
- VERSATILE: You can use these buttons in their natural wood color or dye them with various materials. Great to use liquid watercolor to stain the wood.
- EASY TO USE: These natural wooden buttons are easy to manipulate, glue, and decorate. Great for collage, sewing, scrapbooking, and other decorating craft projects.
- CREATIVITY & EXPRESSION: Express through art while developing fine motor skills, creativity, and creative thinking. A great tool for children to express themselves through art.
- SAFE: All Colorations® products are quality tested and safe for children.