Portable LED light exploration!
- Ultra-slim LED light panel provides a bright, evenly-lit surface
- Ideal for science activities, color exploration, tracing and more classroom activities
- Hardwood beech frame
- Protective plastic covers reinforce the corners to ensure durability
- AC power adapter plugs into a standard wall outlet
- Turns on and off with a simple switch
- Guaranteed to last up to 30,000 hours
- Weighs 7 lbs.
- 16"L x 12"W illuminated panel
- 19"L x 15"W x 3/4"H overall
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
- SCI (P) Observe, collect, describe and record information about plants and animals.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-PS3-1. Make observations to determine the effect of sunlight on Earth's surface.
- 1-PS4-2. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that objects can be seen only when illuminated.
- 1-PS4-3. Plan and conduct an investigation to determine the effect of placing objects made with different materials in the path of a beam of light.
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.