Versatile tools for a variety of science lessons! Set of 12 eyedroppers can be used for experiments with liquid color, placing liquids on microscope slides and experimenting with the properties of liquids.
- Promotes hands-on learning and discovery
- Set is perfect for small groups
- 3-1/2"L plastic and rubber droppers
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.